- International League of Dermatological Societies promotes the use of newly developed registries:
- Society of Pediatric Dermatology promotes a survey collecting data about COVID Acral Ischemia/Perniosis in children
- The French Society of Dermatology promotes a national survey : COVIDSKIN
- stopped collecting the pernio-like acral lesions on May 4th, but is still collecting data about others cutaneous lesions in suspected or confirmed COVID-19 cases.
- The updated version of their registry is available on their website.
These newly developed registries were retrieved from the official websites of ILDS, AAD, SPD and SFD.
- American Academy of Dermatology (AAD). (2020) COVID-19 Dermatology Registry. Retrieved from https://www.aad.org/member/practice/coronavirus/registry
- International League of Dermatological Societies (ILDS). (2020) Official ILDS COVID-19 Statement. Retrieved from https://ilds.org/covid-19/ilds-statement/
- Société française de dermatologie (SFD). (May 4th, 2020) COVID et lésions cutanées : Enquête COVIDSKIN de la Société française de dermatologie. Retreived from https://evenements-sfd.fr/coronavirus-covid-19/
- Society of Pediatric Dermatology (SPD). Survey: COVID-19 Acral Ischemia/Perniosis in Children. Retrieved from : https://pedsderm.net/resources/survey-covid-19-acral-ischemia-perniosis-in-children/